Meet the UBC BIOMOD Jamboree Team
Meet the talented people who helped make it happen
The graduate and post-doctoral students
Our project would not be possible without the invaluable input of the graduate and post-doctoral students. We sincerely thank the following for their advice and expertise throughout the project!
- Dr. Nat Brown for his expertise in Cellomics high-content screening and analysis
- Dr. Miriam Kotzler for her expertise in Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) analysis
- Dr. Mina Ordobadi for her expertise in Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS) and liposome drug delivery systems
- Dr. Maxence LeVasseur for his overall guidance and advice in cell culture experiments
- Dr. Wu Chey Sin for her guidance in cell culture experiments and provision of bEND3 and U251 cell lines
- Dr. Nestor Solis for his expertise in Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry (MALDI-MS)
Our faculty sponsors
Thank you very much to our faculty sponsors for providing the UBC BIOMOD 2016 team with the laboratory space, supervision and advice to help the team accomplish our goals for the competition!
We would also like to thank the following individuals for their support in the development of our project:
- Dr. Shyh-Dar Li
- Dr. Stephen Withers
- Dr. Marco Ciufolini
- Dr. Pieter Cullis
- Andrew Wieczore and the Hallam Lab
- Grace Tharmarajah and Rebecca deSouza
- Moe Wehbe and Gemma Ryan
- Julia Varela, Carmen Bayly and Sonal Ayakar of the UBC Chem. and Biological Engineering Dept.
- Kelvin Hau and Tim Hollenberg